Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goodbye Storm

Greetings,

We had to say goodbye to our little gray kitten Storm today. It was very sad. Dr. V, his vet, came out of surgery to see him. She spent hours trying to find a cure for him over the time we had him, but despite his good appetite he continued losing weight. He was 3.75 lbs. but only 2.5 when he died. Dr. V cried a lot.

Three different vets saw him. I think he was taken from his mom too soon. His immune system never developed. He caught something that he could not beat. Although we only had him a little while we loved him very much.

I am very tired of sadness in our lives. I wish I could grant my
family a reprieve. I guess God thought we would love Storm his whole
brief life. He taught me some things about frailty, and weakness which are things I do not deal with well. His death reminds me of the shortness of life and I hope I will see him in heaven. Thanks for those who helped and prayed.

Remy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Remy's World.

All My Best,
Chris
http://remymagnet.blogspot.com/